Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Caught in the middle of love!!!

I was TRYING to make Caden (if you know Caden you don't MAKE with him!) Take a nap. Needless to say, he never took a nap. Hadley finaly woke up and I went up stairs to get her, only to see that Caden was on the top of the steps. I said "Caden no nap agian, wow we are in for it later on when you get sleepy!" (in a not so happy tone) And then I looked down and saw this.................




AND THIS.......


And He Said.....'."Well Mommy did you see what I made? Harts with your pretties because you are pretty and I Love You!"
Well I sure wasn't as upset about him not getting a nap anymore! He is smoother than his dad, I don't know where he gets it!

1 comment:

Susan said...

I love it....learning young! That's why Haley likes him so much!