Friday, May 1, 2009

Caden and Hadley's Birthday Party!

We had Caden and Hadley's party together this year. For those who don't know their birthday's are two days apart. So this year I thought I am going to do them together while I still can! We just did a party with family this year which worked out good because the weather was rainy and cold.




I took the pictures of the cupcakes and decoration a little late (we already ate!) that's me!







On their REAL birthdays they got to do whatever they wanted to (with some exceptions) and Caden wanted to make homemade waffles with me and just play and have bbq. And Hadley wanted to take silly pictures of everyone (she has been doing it all weekend) and go to Noodles and Company to eat dinner.







2 comments:

Tyler V said...

Happy Birthday Hadley and Caden! Looks like so much fun! Love the pict of you, Rebecca--I hope your kids inherited your smile :)

Melinda Ford said...

What a cute party! Your cupcakes turned out really cute (like you would need to call me!) and I LOVE all your decorations!!! What a fun party! And how lucky are your kids that they get to do whatever they want on their birthdays? What a nice mommy!