Monday, August 31, 2009

Back to school............Oh so Cool!

Going back to school last week was great. Caden was very excited and we had a little "back to school feast" the night before to build confidence and ease the nerves a little for the both of us. Caden is loving school and I shall say that I am loving it as well, it is good for me to have a little one on one with Hadley and It is a little more peaceful around the house for the morning. O.K. so I did not cry or anything! am I a bad MOM? It is only 30 minutes longer than preschool! So we will see if there are any tears next year when he goes all day! (I am guessing a yes on that one)




1 comment:

Melinda Ford said...

It's good to know you didn't cry...cuz I didn't either. I think it's just fun! And I'm glad they're in the same class.

P.S. you need to share your ideas before you do them! Back to school feast...cute!!! I would have loved to have done that, but didn't think of it. You're a fab mom!