Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our new addition to the family................

so this is what went down......

We were a little bored last Saturday and anyone that knows Steve and I know that we hate being board! So I had a thought that we could go and JUST LOOK at the pet store, well anyone that knows me enough knows that I have a hard time JUST LOOKING at the pet store, and I even told myself no pets before we got there........But they had this cute little guy on sale and all the stuff to go with. I folded the kids folded and even Steve folded. So now we have a cute little bunny that gets a lot of LOVE from mainly Me, Caden and (unfortunatly) Hadley! But don't worry PITA it is under control.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's why I try to stay away from the pet stores. We need to come see him or is it a her?