Sunday, January 3, 2010

Have a holly Jolley Christmas!

Hadley LOVES that song and sang it all through Christmas time! It was so cute! And the last time I would let her listen to it was New Years eve, so she sang and did a little dance to it for all of us to enjoy!
Hadley got a lizard. I mention that because she is into the reptiles more than dolls!
Caden got a really cool remote control car, that I must confess that I think I like to drive it more than him!
Steve got Guitar lessons and a new office remodel that we have been working on....pictures will be coming soon.
And as for myself, I got a new desk, and a few kitchen things that I have been needing.

We had a great Christmas this year.....And I hope that you all did too!






2 comments:

Natalie said...

hi Becca,I got the cute little outfit last week, Thank you so much! I miss you tons! One of these days we need to catch up on life on the phone. Andrew came home for about 2 days then had to go back to the NICU. Your kids are getting so big!

Linda said...

Becca I love your blog! So fun to read about your family. I found it when I requested you as a friend on facebook!