Monday, July 5, 2010

California trip

I know that it has been a whole 6 months since I last updated my blog. And I was trying to figure out why I got so burt out and did not want to do it anymore. So I came up with a few good excuses: 1.Hadley did not take naps anymore and that is when I usually did it. 2: I have an I Phone now so I usually get on that to look at the internet and facebook. 3: Does anybody really look at it? But I thought to myself if nothing else I should update it even if it is just for me, kind of like a scrapbook of sorts. So here I am!
This is our trip to California, we went in May and it was wonderfully cool and beautiful! We had a lot of fun and stayed in a very nice house that we found for such a good deal!








2 comments:

Natalie said...

Becca, keep blogging! Its the only way I know what is going on with your cute family. Plus it is nice to be able to look back on what you did the past year. Miss you, hope your feeling great.

Tabitha said...

I look!! Also I have gone back and made the moset amazing books copying and pasting things I have blogged about that I would have forgotten!
Loves! Maybe one day we will see each other again!